Gestern erschien das Update unserer Blogsoftware auf die Version 2.3.3. Das Update verlief wie immer problemlos. This bugfix release Serendipity 2.3.3 will bring you quite some smaller and larger fixes and minor enhancements backported from our master branch:
- Update bundled event_mailer plugin to support forcibly sending mails on published blog entries and add the ability to prepend a mail body. Also fixes missing "keep strip tags" configuration option.
- Media Library: Checkboxes allow you to insert multiple media files in a kind of gallery. Fall back to single-asset view when just one file has been selected. Let checkboxes be selected when clicking on the asset title, and hide the the 'Insert all' button when no assets are selected.
- Media Library: Use the
<video>tag for videos in the library and for inserting them into an entry.
- Media Library: Allow plugins to skip HTML block insertion to use their own markup.
- Fix: Media Library: Items that are not images now get the correct link.
- Fix: Media Library: Prevent renaming an asset into an existing file, resulting in deletion of both from disk and database.
- Fix: Media Library: Remember directory from last upload.
- Fix: Media Library: Missing variable initialisation when removing empty folders.
- Fix: Stop generation of default page every time when serving JS (
- Fix: Don't allow requesting an archive page that doesn't exist. Thanks to @lotharsm!
- Fix: Add valid HTTP referrer when trying to delete a trackback from the frontend.
- Fix: Update bundled plugin plugin_comments to wrap text at word boundaries only, removing spurious whitespace in comment output.
- Fix: Update bundled plugin event_bbcode to get roman numerals working. Thanks to Fabien Chabreuil!
- Fix: Force positive limits for number of entries shown on title page and in RSS feed and fix potential SQL error with limit set to
- Fix: Escape version string in update notifier to avoid potential for XSS.